ZAG is a notified body for the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and the Slovenian representative in the Advisory Group of Notified Bodies (AGNB). ZAG’S certification body was, already in 2003, accredited as the first such body for the certification of construction products in Slovenia.
As an Authorized Body for Technical Approvals (now a Body for Technical Assessments and Approvals) ZAG is also a member of EOTA, the European Organization for Technical Approvals.
Based on the work which it performs in different fields of building and civil engineering, ZAG is a well-recognized organization not only in Slovenia but also, to an increasingly higher level, in other countries, too. ZAG is one of the most active members of ENBRI, the European Network of Building Research Institutes, and FEHRL, the Forum of European National Highway Research Centres.
ZAG frequently acts as a link between different branches of Slovenian industry and international research, and thus can provide direct contacts between Slovenian enterprises and the most advanced technologies in different sectors of the construction industry. This can be seen clearly in ZAG’s participation on the following technological platforms: ECTP (the European Construction Technology Platform), ERTRAC (the European Road Transport Research Council), and E2BA (Energy Efficient Buildings).
ZAG is a member of the following organizations:
- CEN– European Committee for Standardization
- ECTP – The European Construction Technology Platform
- EGOLF – European Group of Organisations for Fire Testing, Inspection and Certification
- EIT RawMaterials – European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- ENBRI – European Network of Building Research Institutes
- EOTA – European Organisation for Technical Assessment
- EURNEX – EUropean rail Research Network of EXcellence
- FEHRL – Forum of Europe’s National Road Research Centres
- ISWIM – International Society for Weigh-in-motion
- PIARC – The World Road Association
- RILEM – International Union of Testing and Research Laboratories for Materials and Structures
- UIC – International Union of Railways