Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute
SI 1000 Ljubljana
+386 1 2804-405
+386 1 2804 208
+386 1 436 74 49
Ever since its establishment in 1995, ZAG has been active in the field
of the certification of construction products in accordance with the Slovenian
legislation. In the year 2000 ZAG was also organized as a certification
body according to SIST EN 45011, which has been confirmed by its accreditation
as such by two accreditation bodies: SA - Slovenian Accreditation, and
SWEDAC, the Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment.
At the present time ZAG is the first and only certification body which
is accredited in Slovenia for the certification of construction products.
- Certification of construction products according to ZGPro - the Construction
Products Act - obligatory certification according to systems 1+, 1,
2+ and 2;
- Certification of packaging for the transportation of dangerous goods;
- Certification on the basis of already issued Slovenian and European
Technical Approvals according to ZGPro;
- Voluntary certification of construction products in order to obtain
a ZAG Certificate of Conformity and/or the ZAG Mark of Conformity;
- Assessment of the competence of laboratories for work on the construction
of Slovenia's motorway network.
Documents for Applicants