ZAG vas vabi na dve javni predavanji, ki ju bo imel Assist. Prof. Dr. DIOGO RIBEIRO:
- v sredo, 29.11.2023 ob 10. uri vas vabimo na predavanje z naslovom Advances on inspection of civil infrastructures based on unmanned aerial systems and deep-learning strategies in
- v petek, 1.12.2023 ob 10. uri na predavanje z naslovom Condition monitoring strategies of railway subsystems aided by artificial intelligence
Vabilo najdete na povezavi. Prijave niso potrebne.
Več o predavatelju – Assist. Prof. Dr. DIOGO RIBEIRO:
- Adjunct Professor at the Polytechnic of Porto – School of Engineering (ISEP-IPP).
- Director of ISEP’s Civil Engineering Bachelor’s program since 2014 and Director of Postgraduate Programs in BIM Coordination since 2019 and Prefabrication in Concrete since 2020.
- Invited lecturer at master and postgraduate courses in Brazil.
- Integrated Member of the CONSTRUCT research institute at the University of Porto.
- Research interests: remote inspection, AI, BIM, digital construction, and structural health monitoring.
- Coordinator or researcher in over 20 R&D projects in railway infrastructure and digital construction.
- Co-Editor of Springer Books on Industry 4.0 and Structural Health Monitoring; editor-in-chief of a Springer Book Series.
- Visiting researcher in Germany and the US, and Fulbright Grant awardee for work on the California High-Speed Railway project.
- Scopus citations: 107 doc.
Dr Diogo Ribeiro is Adjunct Professor at Polytechnic of Porto – School of Engineering (ISEP-IPP). He holds a Bachelor in Civil Engineering (2002), a Master in Structural Engineering (2005) and a PhD in Civil Engineering (2012), all from the University of Porto. He is Director of the Bachelor course in Civil Engineering of ISEP (since 2014) and Director of the Postgraduate Programs in BIM Coordination (since 2019) and Prefabrication in Concrete (since 2020). He is a regular invited teacher at Civil Engineering master and postgraduate courses at the University of São Paulo (Brazil) and Federal University of Ouro Preto (Brazil). He is also specialist in Metrology by the Portuguese Order of Chartered Engineers (2018) and Integrated Member of the Institute of R&D in Structures and Construction (CONSTRUCT) from the University of Porto.
His main research interests are related to remote inspection, computer vision, artificial intelligence, automatic calculation of structures, Building Information Modeling (BIM), digital construction, digital railways, railway infrastructures, structural testing and experimentation, model updating and validation, and damage identification. Diogo Ribeiro has been a coordinator or researcher in more than 20 R&D projects funded by industry, FCT (Portugal) and EU programs in the field of railway infrastructure and digital construction. Recently, he was co-Editor of the Springer Books “Industry 4.0 for the Built Environment Methodologies, Technologies and Skills” and “Structural Health Monitoring Based on Data Science Techniques”, as well as editor-in-chief of the Springer Book Series “Digital Innovations in Architecture, Engineering and Construction”. He was a visiting researcher at Bauhaus Universität Weimar (Germany) and University California San Diego (UCSD) and was awarded with a Fulbright Grant for doctoral researchers/teachers by Fundação Luso-Americana and FCT (2016) framed on the California High-Speed Railway project.