GEORIS project looks for RIS Task Partner from Slovenia
2. 9. 2022
We invite interested organizations to apply for the position of Task Partner in GEORIS project (EIT RawMaterials). Selected RIS task partner is expected to implement project tasks as listed below in the period September 2022 – September 2024:
- Cooperation in WP1, WP2, and WP4 – activities according to ZAG’s guidelines and participation at project meetings
- WP1 – Project management
- Activities related to project coordination (T1.1), Administrative & financial management (T1.2) and Risk management and quality assurance (T1.3)
- Participation at projects meetings (T1.4)
- WP2 – Communication and dissemination
- Contributing to Communication and dissemination strategy (T2.1), Web and social media infrastructures (T2.2) and Design & distribution of digital and printed materials (T2.3)
- Activities related to T2.4 Visibility and networking
- Contributing to T2.5 organisation of info-days and participation in 3rd party events and conferences
- WP4 – GEORIS technology demonstration & Assessment
- Activities related to preparation of waste-streams and setting up of infrastructure (T4.1)
- Activities related to T4.2. Application and demonstration of the GEORIS approach in the production of building materials derived from local industrial waste
All details are explained in the Call document –RIS-Task-Partners-selection_Annex-I & II_EIT-RM_2022.
The Application Form (Annex II) must be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by November 11th, 2022 at 23.59 CET.